Because rules were made to broken right? Also, who cares? If you love your white button down or those white distressed jeans, just wear them all year round. Don’t let anyone convince you that wearing white after Labor Day or before Memorial Day is unacceptable/not cool/basically a crime in the fashion world.
Check out my tips on how to pull off an all-white look in the early fall!
- Invest in a white leather jacket or a lightweight coat.
2. Swap your black pantsuit for a sleek white one.
3. Get a pair of kinky white ankle booties instead of playing it safe with black Chelsea boots.
4. Swap your favorite white top for a comfy cashmere sweater or a turtleneck.
5. Get a work-appropriate white button down shirt that’s anything but boring.